MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION — THANK YOU ALL FOR CELEBRATING ME IN THE OCCASION OF MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION YESTERDAY.

MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION — THANK YOU ALL FOR CELEBRATING ME IN THE OCCASION OF MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION YESTERDAY.

Osogbo, September 19, 2026.

Wow! I am truly blessed and deeply grateful to everyone who celebrated me yesterday on the occasion of my birthday. It was indeed a beautiful and memorable moment for me.

From the numerous messages, phone calls, prayers, posts, gifts, and beautiful wishes, you all made my day very special. To everyone who took the time to reach out to me in one way or another, I sincerely appreciate you. To those who personally met me, sang the birthday song for me, celebrated with me, and offered heartfelt prayers, I say a very big THANK YOU.

You have all reminded me that life is not just about the journey, but also about the people God places around us. I am grateful to have people I can call friends, associates, colleagues, brothers, sisters, and most importantly, family.

One of the biggest highlights of yesterday was the beautiful voice message I received from my principal, Alhaji Abdulganiyu Olaoluwa Asejere, the Osun Central Senatorial Candidate of the Accord. Hearing him sing the birthday song for me and pray for me from the deepest part of his heart truly touched me.

Honestly, at that moment, I felt like a king that I will be. 😊👑

Thank you so much, Boss, for celebrating me, for believing in me, for counting me among your children, and for always showing me love and fatherly support. I do not take any of these for granted. I feel truly blessed to be associated with you.

My prayer is that Almighty God will answer all our heart desires, preserve us, strengthen us, and grant us the grace to witness the fulfilment of our aspirations. May our prayers and efforts come to fruition, particularly as we look forward to January 16, 2027. May God grant us victory, peace, and a successful journey. 🙏

To everyone who made it down to Oriomi yesterday, despite your busy schedules, I say a very big thank you. Your presence meant so much to me. You took time out of your day to come and celebrate with me, even with the little we were able to offer, and I truly appreciate every single person who showed up.

To all my girlfriends, crushes, admirers, and secret admirers 😂❤️, thank you for the love, care, calls, messages, prayers, and every effort you put into making my birthday memorable. You people should continue like this o! 😂❤️

And to my beautiful wife, my partner and my backbone, I say a special thank you. Like you always say, “I have a lot to explain.” 😂 But through it all, you continue to understand me, stand by me, support me, and believe in me.

Thank you, my beautiful wife, for your birthday wishes, prayers, love, patience, and understanding. May Almighty God continue to bless you and grant you your heart desires. Amen. ❤️🙏

To all the groups, friends, political leaders, political associates, colleagues, members of my church, family members, and everyone connected to me, I sincerely appreciate you for the beautiful birthday wishes and prayers.

Every message, call, visit, post, prayer, gift, and kind word meant a lot to me. I may not be able to respond to everyone individually, but please know that I saw your love and I am sincerely grateful.

As I begin another chapter of my life, my prayer is that God will give me greater wisdom, good health, strength, favour, protection, prosperity, and the grace to continue to impact lives positively.

May we all live long enough to celebrate many more birthdays together in good health, peace, joy, and prosperity.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL for making my birthday a truly memorable one.

With gratitude and love,

Yours faithfully,
HON. ADE MICHAEL AJAYI
A.K.A. POSSIBLE ❤️🙏🎉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osun Will Not Vote a Former Commissioner for Finance Under Whose Supervision Workers and Pensioners Were Owed Half Salaries and Projects Were Abandoned.

*AARE ASEJERE CELEBRATES OSUN CHIEF OF STAFF, ALHAJI KAZEEM AKINLEYE, DESCRIBES HIM AS AN ASSET OF INESTIMABLE VALUE TO GOVERNOR ADELEKE’S ADMINISTRATION*Osun Central Senatorial Hopeful and Honourable Commissioner for Rural Development and Community Affairs, Aare Ganiyu Ayobami Olaoluwa Asejere, has joined family members, friends, political associates, and well-wishers in celebrating the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Osun State, Alhaji Kazeem Akinleye, on the occasion of his birthday.In a congratulatory message personally signed by him, Aare Asejere described Alhaji Kazeem Akinleye as an asset of inestimable value to the progressive administration of Governor Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke.“Alhaji Akinleye is an astute politician par excellence and a seasoned administrator whose leadership style reflects humility, competence, and service. He is a man of the people, a grassroots politician, and a dedicated public servant with an uncommon passion for community development,” Aare Asejere stated.He further described the celebrant as a man of many positive dimensions, a change agent, and a philanthropist par excellence whose life continues to inspire excellence, loyalty, and purpose-driven service within the political circle of Osun State and beyond. “Alhaji Akinleye remains one of the finest examples of loyalty and capacity in governance. His contributions to the success of the Adeleke administration are invaluable and worthy of emulation,” Aare Asejere added.While wishing him a joyous birthday celebration, Aare Asejere prayed that Almighty Allah continues to grant Alhaji Kazeem Akinleye sound health, divine wisdom, and greater grace to keep serving the people and advancing the progress of Osun State.Signed:Media Office of Aare Ganiyu Ayobami Olaoluwa AsejereHonourable Commissioner for Rural Development and Community Affairs / Osun Central Senatorial Hopeful.

Hon. Sam Oyus Meets Market Men and Women: Promises Them Soft Loans To Boost Osun Economy.